Creating a team is very easy. Follow these steps to create your team and start competing!
1. Hover over your avatar and username located on the top right of the site then click on “Create a Team”
2. Next, click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Now click on the bar located next to your team profile image. You should see “Team Name” as the default name. You can also upload your team profile image by clicking the team image box. Team image size is 233 x 207 pixels and team banners are 1920 x 259 pixels.
4. The page setting window should appear and you will be able to input your team name in the page title input field. Click anywhere in the window and the system will conduct a search to make sure your team name is available. If your team name is available click “Save Changes” to save your team name.
5. It is also recommended that you edit the available blocks on your team page by hovering over each block and clicking the pencil icon tool located on the green toolbar. Don’t forget to edit your games block to add in any available games in our system that you play.
6. Once you’re done editing your team name, team images/banners and page blocks, you can click the blue update button on the top right of the page. This will save your page edits then click the close (X) button to exit the team page edit mode.
That’s it! easy peasy!
If you are having technical difficulties or issues with team creation please join us on our Discord channel for support or email us at [email protected]